Provey Conveyancing Melbourne - We are a Melbourne based Conveyancing Services company. We have a dynamic team of licensed conveyancers and lawyers who are well equipped to assist clients in their sale or purchase of real estate. Our fees are competitive and are priced to ensure our service quality is uncompromised. In addition to conveyancing services we can also assist clients in other legal matters including business sales and purchases. Find out more about us here.
- Value - Our licensed conveyancers and conveyancing lawyers strive to provide our clients with sound conveyancing advice all at a reasonable cost.
- Relationships - Our conveyancers pride themselves on offering great service and building strong relationships.
- Convenience - Our services are delivered in a timely and convenient manner to ensure a straight-forward and simple property settlement
- All contracts are reviewed
- All matters supervised by a conveyancing solicitor
- Professional advice and service from experienced and knowledgeable conveyancers
- Detailed conveyance of both residential and commercial properties
- Free access to our online legal tools - due to be released later this year (E.g. Online wills, power of attorneys & loan agreements)
Obtain your online quote here. Instant conveyancing quotes.About us →
Find out more about us, where we are today and the future of Provey.FAQ →
Do you have any unanswered questions about conveyancing or about the process. Go to our FAQ page or simply submit a question through our online contact form.
From Our Blog
May 2013 Essential Update on First Home Owners Grant, Stamp Duty Discounts, Concessions, Exemptions and Savings Summary From 1 July 2013 First home buyers will receive $10,000 if they purchase a new home (off the plan, land and building, etc). First home buyers will be entitled to a 40% reduction on stamp duty (subject to [...]
Today, the Reserve Bank of Australia has cut the cash rate interest rate by 25 basis points to 2.75% (1 basis point is 1 one hundredth of a per cent, or 0.01%). Governor Glenn Stevens said ‘further decline in the cash rate was appropriate to encourage sustainable growth in the economy, consistent with achieving the [...]